~~
Well, I'm BacK...
Long time isn't it huh??? Life hasn't been so bad nowadays as i grew with much understanding Of human. I'm about to serve the country in months time or perhaps a year later.. 2yrs of national service, is goin to be 2yrs of improvement of life. Anything, & i mean it anything can happen. My life is goin to be worsened or better is all up to me & god..
When to think about it, i questioned myself this"who am I inside ME?" Do i understand myself with me for me to understand urself with me?? So i need to search my sOul and wipe oUt all those negative character of me inside to see all..HahhA but not all, is i say yes it is meant perfect, but if i say perhaps i still not knowing u, so after all there is nothing in the world is perfect, we hav e to face it all, in this word all is the upcoming events that happening...
SO tiLL here...
Photobucket

Photobucket