08/09/08

Well nothing much to update today...

Btw...

Check this out!!!


Here is the lyrics:-

Cry Me A River, Law school style.

I'm coming undone
At the firm reception
Cause I didn't realize how much I was drinking, no...
I had a chance to make other plans
But 8 gin and tonics later I'm crashing down, no...
You don't have to say, what I did, cause I already know, I found out from friends...
I guess I have no chance at V&E, it'll never be, I guess I'll be an ambulance chaser..
I told an attorney that she could blow me, but she said no...
I made fun of Baylor, turns out she went there, hey I didn't know...
Said I'm Latino, hey how would she know that it was a lie?
I groped at her name tag, looked like a douche bag, and here's why...
Too much free liquor, too much free liquor, too much free liquor, too much free liquor, yeah, yeah yeah...
I know that they say at these things that you need self control
But law students can't stick to a two-drink max and you know it (don't act like you don't know it)
I lost any chance at employment about 4 drinks ago (4 drinks ago)
So gimme another shot, cause I might as well get loaded
Too much free liquor, too much free liquor (yeah), too much free liquor, too much free liquor, yeah, yeah yeah...
Oh (Oh!) the damage is done you should probably be leavin'
Oh (Oh!) the damage is done you should probably be leavin'
I told an attorney that she could blow me, but she said no...
So I threw my Bombay on her vajayjay, hey I didn't know...
Said I'm Latino, hey how would she know that it was a lie?
I groped at her name tag, looked like a douche bag, and here's why...
Too much free liquor (too much too much), too much free liquor (too much too much), Oh, too much free liquor (too much too much), too much free liquor (too much too much), Oh, too much free liquor...

Photobucket
Photobucket