05/12/2008

just a quick update of yest and today...

well, again i'm not working for the last todays as it was my off day...

my homies and i went to Bugis shopping... Relaxing and chillax...
also i went to chill at my bestie house
Chillax?->hahahh... its a combination of the words chill and relax...
i went for a my 2nd NS medical check up at CGH just now...
i miss the initial appointment date...
so the next appointment is next year in the month of February...
the good news is i can got a probability for deferment so that i can continue my study.
but still wondering if that is a good idea or if i finish my 2 years of NS first...
just afraid if i chose to serve the NS, then after ORD i will not have the interest to study then...
what do you people think???hmmm...
okeh i thinks thats all for the moment...
Have a great day ahead!!!
bubbyeee!!!
TC...


Photobucket
Photobucket