RANDOM

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." Benjamin Franklin
Absolutely agree, can't afford to be ignorance.
While doing nothing, well i actually came across unnecessary stuff.
Remember the Kit-Kat song?? yup, exactly.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a break, give me a break, break me off a piece of that Kit-Kat bar.
"Chocolate, chewy gonna make your day."
"Everywhere we go we hear the people sing."
"HEY! Give me a break. "
"HEY! Give break me, break me off a piece of that, I'll have a piece of that, break me off a piece of that, break me off a piece of that kit-kat bar.. Whooh...
"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lol... just something RANDOM!
check this out-->http://is.gd/3OosQ
RANDOM too.
So long.