2 November 2009

After months and months, the enlistment letter arrived.
So I'm in the army, serving the nation huh..
I don't know if I'm ready but definitely I can't slow time down.
But if i could time traveled i would dedicate my live fully on study.
I'm turning 21 soon, in 3 months time. By 23 I finish my NS.
I say we must not waste every second of our life. Realizing it, regret came to conclusion but that's not going anywhere far unless i do constructive improvement. Albeit things already happened we shouldn't let it be. We can't sit and see things take place.

“Time changes everything. That’s what people say. It’s not true. Doing things changes things. Not doing things leaves them exactly as they were.”
-House

Btw Happy Halloween, i know its 2nd Nov.
So welcome November.

There this day I was in the public bus. A boy was standing and reading a book, in out of the bloom his book fell. I was like WTF! Cos it doesn't fell downward but forward. As if he threw it, that boy was so blur. He was pretty trippy.

Eating disorder, sleeping disorder, disorderly plan the day. These are the 3 things I'm experiencing. Emotional disorder?? I guess so. Being so much disorder is not a pleasant thing.
I felt like I'm all messed up. Am i terribly depress? In a state of confusion, oh man.
I guess I'm thinking too much.

So when does twilight saga new moon releasing? Its like ages since i heard about it.